Math Lead – Charters: This is a full-time, remote position located anywhere in the country involving working from home and traveling nationally. Much of our work is currently concentrated in Tennessee and being located in Memphis would be a plus. Read more and apply for the position here
ELA Lead – Charters: This is a full-time, remote position located anywhere in the country involving working from home and traveling nationally. Much of our work is currently concentrated in Tennessee, and being located in Memphis would be a plus. Read more and apply for the position here
Who We Are
D2D is a growing non-profit that provides small school and districts / CMOs with actionable support to improve instruction. We do this by connecting them with each other, best practices, and shared support for teachers and leaders. We currently work with small districts and charter systems in Tennessee and Florida, but plan to grow to serve hundreds of systems and over a million students across multiple states.
D2D’s Core Values:
- We are optimists: We believe in the possibility of an education system that serves all students well. We hold high expectations for students, educators and ourselves. We pursue ambitious goals, work hard to overcome obstacles and we boldly try new things to reach our vision.
- We are practical: We believe support should meet people where they most need help and lead to immediate change in classroom instruction. We look for ways to work smart, focus on the most important change and reduce friction to make it easier to take action.
- We are learners: We know there are always ways to improve. We believe our long-term success is a result of how well we learn. We seek to understand the best of what is known, we reflect on successes and challenges and always look for ways we can do better.
- We are direct: We honor each other by being honest. We operate without hidden agendas, we are straightforward about what we know and what we don’t and we tell the truth, even when it is hard.
- We are thoughtful: We think things through, pay attention to details, consider our options expansively and seek to make smart decisions. We set priorities and live them in our actions. We value diverse perspectives as fundamental to our effectiveness.
Compensation is competitive with charter and nonprofit sector positions and is commensurate with experience. Detailed information about the organizational compensation philosophy is available upon application. Competitive benefits and private retirement investment options are available, as well as a generous vacation policy.